Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Message To Readers


Weekly Message
Tom Seymour
October 8, 2014

Looking For Input From Viewers


Dear readers,

Since beginning this blog, I have kept track of how many people view it. And the results have caused me some dismay. Interestingly, on September 12, the day after the anniversary of the attack upon our nation by Islamic extremists, the viewing rate jumped precipitously. But after that, it fell to dismal levels.

I don’t know what to make of it and am trying to determine if you, the readers, if you are out there, wish for me to continue putting my sermons up on this blog. Also, I have been praying to God for his input, a sign, if you will, as to what He would have me do.

I worry that I am being presumptuous thinking that the Lord wants to use me to spread his word. And I wonder if anyone out there has benefitted in the least from my preaching.

To that end, let me first apologize for stopping my entries with no notice. I have been disheartened by the lack of readership. Is the Lord telling me to stop? I just don’t know.

And yet, if there is just one person out there who would like for me to continue, I will do so with relish. One reader, that’s all. More would be good, but if I can have input in only one person’s spiritual life, that’s good enough for me.

So please, readers, if you are out there, let me know. Either leave a comment on this blog or email me at: tomgseymour@gmail.com. You may even call me at (207) 338-9746. I want to hear from you.

Thank you, and may God richly bless you.

In Christ,

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment